Discover your team high above
Discover yourself and your abilities – secured by a group – here at Wassergspreng National Scout Center.
The high ropes course can be booked by youth groups or adults – there is no minimum age but you have to be at least 110cm tall to participate in the training. It might be of advantage if you have a basic fitness level. Your trainer will tell you about all other requirements and the necessary equipment.
The high ropes course covers the following core areas:
- sense of self
- body perception
- trust in your own abilities and in your group
- depending on a team or a partner
- personal responsibility
- responsibility for your team
- decision-making processes (self and group)
- dealing with feelings, concerns, fear, perceptions and experiences
Information and booking
Trainingsteam Gansinger Hufnagl OG