Cook for yourself!
The self-catering kitchen is situated in the house called „Säge“ (saw).
Here is how the kitchen looks like.
What it offers:
- a large gas hob and oven (4 flames, suitable for big post and pans) incl fume hood
- an additional gas cooker for especially large pans (beside the gas stove)
- a dish washer
- a sink
- a large refrigerator
- a lot of work space, plenty of storage above and below
You can access the kitchen from three sides:
- from the big hall (often used as dining hall)
- from a working room (there is also a small toilet for a kitchen team)
- from outside
Beside the big gas cooker you can directly access a separate room for storing your food.
Kitchen equipment is included in the price for the kitchen. We provide everything you need for catering for a camp. If you need special tools and equipment, please ask in advance.
Dishes can also be borrowed on request.
Enjoy your meals!